Another voice: Team Hillary Kentucky: Updates; & Erica Asks that: Please post to our group

Olivia Anne,
 
Thank you so very much for this update. I have not, and will not, forgive the Democratic Party, the Obama team, and the mainstream media for the way they savaged and also ignored Hillary during the primaries and convention.
 
It was so great to see and hear Hillary and Bill again at the convention. I am so proud of both of them! Hillary showed such grace and enthusiasm, and she and Bill BOTH showed extraordinary grace by going above and beyond the call of duty by endorsing Obama so strongly.
 
I was going to just not vote for president, but after seeing what the Republicans have done, I feel I must vote Obama, no matter how much I hate it. The election is now MUCH too important to be left to McCain and the trickery he is using by putting Sarah Palin on the ticket. Furthermore, the economy, the war, health care, and possible Supreme Court appointments must be controlled by the Democrats!
 
Sincerely,
Steve Troutman


It's only a deal if it's where you want to go.
--

No comments: